The benefits and features of Stockmann Mastercard
Stockmann Mastercard is a charge and credit card but you can also add the debit feature (a Nordea bank account) to your card. The credit limit allows you to make larger purchases and offers flexibility in the event of unexpected changes.
- When you receive the invoice, you can decide whether to pay the total amount (charge feature) in which case no interest or account management fee is charged. If you prefer to repay your purchases in several monthly instalments (you use the credit facility), the interest and account management fee are charged. You can always see the transactions and costs to be charged on the invoice.
- You can take two (non-consecutive) instalment-free months a year. This means that interest on the instalment-free period and other credit costs, if any, will be added to your next invoice.
- When filling in the card application, you can select the due date of the invoice and the repayment amount (minimum repayment percentage).
- You can make payments securely in online shops with your card. Please make sure that you have enabled online payments in the OmaLuotto-service or in Nordea Netbank, for example.
- Your Stockmann Mastercard includes the contactless payment feature which you can use when paying with the credit facility. You can pay for purchases under 50 euros simply by holding your card close to the payment terminal without having to enter your PIN.
- The contactless payment feature is activated when you make your first purchase with the credit facility and accept it with your PIN.
- You can link any number of parallel cards to your principal card for family members aged 15 or older.
- Monitoring your credit card transactions is easy in Nordea Mobile or, if you are another bank’s customer, in the OmaLuotto-service.
- In the OmaLuotto-service, you can see the available balance on your card as well as transfer money from your card’s credit facility to your bank account. You can also set geographical and online usage restrictions on your card.
- You get to choose your PIN yourself in the OmaLuotto-service or in Nordea Netbank.
- All card-related costs are available under “Tariff” at the bottom of this page.
- You can make payments securely in online shops with your card. Just make sure that you have enabled online payments in the OmaLuotto service or in Nordea Netbank, for example. You also need to have the Nordea ID app, which you can activate with your bank’s online banking codes. (Please note that you don’t have to be a Nordea customer to use the Nordea ID app.)