Don’t forget to manage your finances during your studies
As a university student, you can apply for a Tuohi or Stockmann Mastercard and get a credit limit of up to 2,000 euros. These international Mastercards allow you to pay for your purchases practically anywhere in the world. You will not be charged any opening or annual fees for your Tuohi or Stockmann Mastercard. The account management fee is only charged when you have outstanding debt.
You can apply for a Tuohi or Stockmann Mastercard if you are a student at a Finnish university or university of applied sciences, you have a clean credit history and you have not been granted any other type of credit by Nordea Group. Having a student loan, however, does not prevent you from applying.
You may apply for a card once you have been admitted to a university of applied sciences or other university.
How to apply for a credit card?
- You can submit your application using the online banking codes you have from your bank by clicking the links above.
- When filling in your application, enter “student” as your profession, the name of your university as your employer and the start date of your studies as the start date of your employment. Fill in the other fields normally.
- We will also need proof of your studies at a university of applied sciences or other university (your letter of admission or a copy of your student card). For example, a PDF printout of your student record is sufficient. Send the record to Nordea Finance online via Nordea’s OmapostiOpens new window service.
- We will contact you about your credit card application via the Omaposti service after we have made the credit decision.
- If you have any questions about Tuohi or Stockmann Mastercards, contact our Customer Service.